Check on ACC

Always check ACC invoices. Sometimes they record your occupation incorrectly. 
If you have a PAYE salary and also a provisional tax salary from your company, you could find your total income is greater than the maximum threshold for paying ACC, and be overcharged. ACC charges on the basis of information it gets from Inland Revenue. It then makes a provisional charge for the following year. If you are winding up your business, you may care to ask ACC to lower its provisional charge. 

Add new comment